Rum Runners Package
Enjoy a realxing getaway in the Mariner King Inn combined with a tour of Ironworks Distillery. Ironworks is a micro-distillery located in the old port of Lunenburg on Nova Scotia’s historic South Shore. The name comes from the 1893 heritage building: a marine blacksmith’s shop that once produced ironworks for the shipbuilding trade.
- One or two night stay in a standard room or a one bedroom suite with gourmet continental breakfast and chocolates in room upon arrival.
- Tour at Ironworks: A behind-the-scenes tour of the Distillery including visit to the fermentation, still and barrel rooms. Private tour is available only at 11am. Other times available with other groups.
- Tasting of Ironworks products: a kitchen party where the spirits and liqueurs would be discussed and tasted.
- Welcome gift in room: Rum Trio, a set of 3 – 50 ml bottles ( Light, Amber and Dark Rum)*
- Two Ironworks shot glasses
|Ironworks Distillery Tour||Standard Room||1 Bedroom Suite|
|Date||1 night||2 nights||1 night||2 nights|
|April 1 – May 31||$157||$257||$197||$317|
|July 1- September 15||$215||$367||$245||$425|
|September 16 -October 31||$192||$327||$227||$392|
- Other options or Trio available ( Spirits Trio: Vodka, Rum, Apple Brandy; Liqueurs Trio:Blueberry, Cranberry, Raspberry)
- Package doesn’t include gratuity and 15% HST
- Online bookings please call 902 640 2424 for tour time reservation or contact the Mariner King Inn for assistance.
- Prices are based on double occupancy. Package can be personalized for individual or groups.