Waiting for a 2016 dates and updates!
Join us in Lunenburg on 16th to 18th of October,2015, for a spirited weekend of Nova Scotia Spirits, talented Mixologists creating sublime cocktails, workshops in creating fabulous drinks, dining delights, a cocktail competition and much more!
More than thirty varieties of spirits and liqueur are already being created by eight distilleries in the province of Nova Scotia. Rum, whiskey, vodka, brandy, liqueurs, gin, and more, all made in Nova Scotia, will be celebrated during the Spirited Away Festival. Click here to see the programme and to learn more about the festival.
– One or two night stay in a standard room or a one bedroom suite with gourmet continental breakfast and chocolates in room upon arrival.
– A bottle of Ironworks Rum in room upon arrival
– OXO SteeL 7 Piece Barware Set from Cilantro the Cooks Shop
– 2 Festival passes that include:
- Friday night welcome gala at Fisheries Museum: Distiller’s tasting stations, sample NS Spirits/Liqueurs from 8 Nova Scotia Distilleries. Meet the distillers, meet the Mixologists!
- Saturday morning : optional Essential Lunenburg Walking Tour
- Workshops: one morning, one afternoon session: Choose from a variety of workshops including: DIY Gin Making; Bottle Fishing (Rum Running) Cranberry bog Cranberry cocktails workshop; Stirred not Shaken Martini Workshop.
- Saturday evening: Battle of the Cocktails: Sip & Dash: 5 venues, 5 Mixologists, You get to choose the winner!
- Sunday morning: Wind-up Breakfast Buffet: announcement of the winning cocktail from the Battle of the Cocktails!
|SR 1 night||SR 2 nights||Suite, 1 night||Suite, 2 nights|
|Spirited away package||$410||$540||$440||$620|