The Oven’s Natural Park Tour
Spend a day or two at the Mariner King Inn and enjoy kayaking at The Sea Caves in The Oven’s Natural Park, a wonder to view from a sea kayak. After launching on a calm protected spit in the Oven’s Campground, you’ll paddle to where the forest ends abruptly in the north Atlantic with a drop of 50 feet to the water. The caves have been dug out of the slate cliffs by the relentless ocean swells. The caves are wide and deep and, when the tide is right, loud booms and large water spouts are created. Add to this a history of gold mining and the area seems magical. A must for kayaking in Nova Scotia.
- One or two night stay in a standard room or a one bedroom suite with gourmet continental breakfast and chocolates in room upon arrival.
- Guided kayaking tour in The Oven’s Natural Park
- Kayak, gear, snack, water and as little or as much instruction as you want. All you need to bring is water friendly footwear, sun protection and a great attitude
- Tours available Tuesday and Saturday evenings only! Lenght of the tour is 2 hours.
|Oven’s Natural Park Tour||Standard Room||1 Bedroom Suite|
|Date||1 night||2 nights||1 night||2 nights|
|July 1- September 15||$281||$436||$315||$496|
|September 16 -October 31||$250||$385||$285||$450|
- HST (15%) and gratuity are not included
- Prices are based on double occupancy. Package can be personalized if only one person or more people are interested.
- Online bookings please call 902 541-9233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for tour time reservation or contact the Mariner King Inn for assistance.